Our core brand values reflect on what we think makes us different and what keeps us solid as a tight-knit team of planners and stylists.
- We only buy and present quality décor and furniture – no scuffs, scratches or marks – we take care over every piece that is presented at an event – and this means everything to us.
- We value the importance of creating bespoke and original designs, which is why all our planning clients get our bespoke styling service (valued at $790) for free – we want you to have an event that’s unique to your brands core values.
- We are experts in systems and processes, and are always improving the way in which we do business with our clients.
- Our service is friendly and stress-free…and we all absolutely love what we do. We approach every problem with a solution.
- We intend on being visionaries for the event industry, in everything we do to make the event planning and styling experience more streamlined and fun.
- We have a strong and loyal relationship with our venues and suppliers, who are also our customers. We love working with amazing people, so it’s important to us that we manage and nurture those relationships…as you start working with us, you will see what we mean. Having a tribe around you that love working together is so important for a stress-free event experience.
- As a team, we are tight-knit collaborators, always working together for the greater good of our clients…if you haven’t noticed already, the LB Event Collective team gets on well. We have a laugh and are always smiling. We brainstorm ideas together, so even though you might have one account manager you work with, you’re always working with a bigger team.
- We believe in creating dream jobs inside our organisation, so that we can create dream events outside. Yes, it’s pretty simple…if we love what we do, you’re much more likely to see us looking for ways to exceed your expectations throughout the event planning process.
We are always looking for ways to improve our service experience, so feedback is always encouraged through our customer service surveys.
However, if you are interested to hear more about what some of our customers think about us…click here to read through some of our reviews over the years.